Friday, July 24, 2009

Changing Winds

Busy week again~ Beani in progress
Hopefully I can finish it next week...
*
More Beani Interview?
Check out New Straits Times tomorrow ^ . ^
*
More updates tomorrow


*

Kreative Blogger Award
I've been nominated by a friend ~ Thanks to Mer?
This is just to spread love and care to all craftier bloggers!
Cute right?
*
I'm suppose to share 7 things about myself that other people might find interesting...
(I think I'll share blogs that I find interesting and that you might find it interesting too haha plus I'm nominating them too~*)
*

1. How About Orange
This is the 1st blog about handcrafts that I've stumble upon. It's the blog that introduce me to loads of great artist, craftiers and bloggers out there. She too has shared loads of information that I find it useful and I just enjoy reading her blog. Plus she is obsessed with ORANGE!

2. Desire to Inspire
Because I too believe that if we are inspired by something or someone we should learn how to inspire others too. (don't need to be selfish or worry other people will be better then you. as long as you keep striving you'll never be behind) This blog really inspires me in ways that I didn't think of.

3. Wee Birdy
London! It's a different twist in taste I say. Love the concept of introducing new birds every week. Brightens up my Monday dull blue to cerulean blue ^ . ^ Ah.. the beach~*

4. Edward and Lily
Love everything about this site! Really inspire me to take my 1st step!

5. Misako Mimoko
Found her at Etsy~ Interesting blogger and craftier. I always wonder what's on her mind?

6. Amy Sol
Love this artist! One of my favorite! Peaceful rhythm.

7. Fifi Lapin
Can't get to own all the coolest fashion in the world but really enjoy watching those fluffy bunnies wearing them! Envy ^ . ^ Totally love her fashion illustration!


So that's it! Thanks for your time and patience~!


The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

*

4 comments:

edward and lilly said...

Thank you so much, I'm flattered :)

Jun Yue said...

OMG Rebecca from Edward and Lily!!!
Thank you for stopping by at my blog!!! Love your works!!!

misako mimoko said...

Thank you junjun! it's a great honor being nominated among with those fantastic places!
it's very kind of you :)
happy you find some inspirations on my blog, this cheers me up!!!
have a very nice day!!
enjoy :)

Jun Yue said...

Yeh!!! another great blogger dropping by at my blog!!!
Thanks Misako Mimoko dear~!

I'll keep it up!