Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My 100th item

Here's my 100th item.
^ . ^
Amethyst Rose is a precious and rare bunny that only blossom when she’s needed most.
She brings good health to whomever who love her and she makes sure they are always warm and never alone. She’s a caring and loyal bunny; she’s my precious Rose.
I love the laces & the pocket cloth~*
Amethyst is my birth stone
Very vintage... and I love vintage.
Lover her cloth lace... Just the right tone for me
*I love you*
Name: Amethyst Rose
D.O.B: 28th September 2009
Speciality: Using her Amethyst powers to bless those who love her with good health.
Type: Huggable pillow with pocket and accessory
Size: 13.5” x 12.5” (body) + 5” – 4” (ears)
Color: Beige, White, Maroon with a touch of Pink and Purple with Cream White base and Brown eyes.
Status: Adopted by Jun ^ . ^

No comments: