Monday, November 23, 2009

Strawberry Scone Luck Owner is

Final Lucky Draw for Strawberry Scone!
Poor Bearie nobody claim her still...
So it'll be given out to a lucky commenter!!!
Loads of comments man~
So May the Lucky one win!
I wanted to try Human Luck...
Dun wan to use some machine to produce numbers anymore...
& the lucky winner is:
ARALELING Congratulations!!!
Please email me asap!
Hope you'll have loads of fun with Strawberry Scone!
*
December Lucky Draw I'm giving out something special!
Something you've never seen before XD
Stay Tune~*

5 comments:

araleling said...

thank you so much!!

{ Miss Syahira } said...

omg.. i miss it again. not my luck yet -_-"

sLeEpy said...

congrats araleling.. :)

My Closet etc... said...

oh here's the winner! Congrats Araleling! :D
And jun, really looking forward to the Dec draw!!
What a successful site you have! wish you good business too~

Jun Yue said...

Thanks for participating~!