Monday, January 11, 2010

Love Letter Aeroplane Bearies

Fold Fold Fold aeroplane… “I will travel the world to find you~*” Apple Bearie promised.
Fly Fly Fly to England, Japan, United States, France, China, Denmark. Africa, Canada, Malaysia… Fly Fly Fly!
Apple Bearie travelled the entire world in search for his soul mate
and when his hopes are low and weary, he bump into Flower Bearie.
“I’ve found you at last!” exclaimed.
“Look! Our noses are alike and look you too has travel the 5 continents! WOW~”
Flower bunny giggle and said “I’ve been searching for my soul mate too… and here we are”
Happy and excited, they both continue their journey together, hand in hand and full with love!
It's like a puzzle for couples to trace the line ^ . ^
Flower & Apple nose!
My heart is yours~*
"Let's go to travel. Did you enjoy your travel? Travel"
Paper aeroplane saying "I love you!"
To view more pictures click on them or here!
Adopt them here~
To purchase via Maybank please click here for the steps.

7 comments:

megan said...

aww, I really love your couples beanies! All of your work is really cute. :)

Jun Yue said...

Thank U Megan!!

By Kiya。吉雅 said...

Jun , i wish to adopt them !

las sandalias de ana said...

ohh, lovely travel!!! ;)

Jun Yue said...

^ . ^ Yes lovely indeed~*

Cassey Raey said...

i like the aeroplane idea...very creative =)

Jun Yue said...

Thanks!!!