Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Artist Creating an Awareness

I love creating my Beanies just because I love it.
Reasons are not needed when it comes to passion.
I feel complete when I get to indulge in this hobby of mine.

But if our work is being exploited
and from a very special one in the world design
turns into multi-million factory production products

What should we do?

I say:
One independent artist is just One Voice
but a Group of independent artists, we make a Symphony.

We stand as One and Unite against all odds.

Let's stand together and support indie artist!
*
Support Dura, who's work is being exploited by Forever 21.

3 comments:

Lavennz Ooi said...

hate of copycats....especially big cat! but how to show the support? re-post it on our blog?

Jun Yue said...

Sure we all must create the awareness n let ppl know! N if you support Dura don't go buy the tshirt from forever 21!

- Ashley - said...

Got this from a friend... that F21 has been a stealer for quite some time. I don't have account to post at the forum. Maybe you could show this to Dura too~

http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/style/2009/04/13/is-forever-21-the-fashion-industrys-napster/