Thursday, March 11, 2010

Poker King Bun

I’ve travelled all over the world and challenged all the famous poker players.
I’ve earned the name Poker Bun King and this is my legacy.
I may look cute and fluffy but when I’m at a poker table, I’m a fearsome bun.
Though I like to play it cool,
I actually enjoy drinking hot marshmallow chocolate while playing poker.
Cute Guy Bunny who loves poker.
Nice bow and I love the fabric combination!
Leggies
Fluffy ears
Travel the world!
Name: Poker Bun
D.O.B: 10th March 2010
Hobbies: Playing poker and drinking hot marshmallow chocolate drink.
Type: Huggable pillow with pocket and accessory
Size: 14.5” x 13” (body) + 2” (leg) + 4.5” - 3.5” (ears)
Color: Cream, Colourful flag colours, Vintage Gold, Maroon and Green with Cream White base.
Status: Adopted ^ . ^

No comments: