Monday, April 5, 2010

London Bun

Hey there! I’m London Bun and I’m training in the London Soldier Academy!
O I love how every soldier march so perfectly and I love the out fit!
Plus the hat is so fury and tall. I wonder how will I look like when I wear the hat.
Now I can’t wait to graduate from the academy and guard the Buckingham palace! So excited, ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!!
I still love the checkered fabric very much~*
And the ribbon makes her so classy and vintage
Fluffy ears!
Adopt her here~
To purchase via Maybank please click here for the steps.
Please read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing any Products from BeaniPet Enterprise (001901844-K).
By buying the product(s) we consider that you've agreed with all the Terms and Conditions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty ;_;

Jun Yue said...

Thanks ^ . ^

O C said...

HOMG, the checkered fabric *drools*