Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BeaniPet 2nd Birthday Celebration

Time really flies and it's already been 2 years since BeaniPet first started in 2008!
So to celebrate this year's Anniversary/Birthday,
I've decided to make a photography contest base on:
"The BEST Birthday Cake"
that you think suits BeaniPet's 2nd Birthday theme!
Please click on the image for more Contest Details:
The contest is as simple as:
1. Take a picture of “The Best Birthday Cake” for BeaniPet 2nd Birthday Celebration.
2. Submit the picture to jun@beanipet.com
3. This contest runs from 12th Oct (8am) till 24th Oct (8pm)
4. Then vote for your favourite cake picture, starting from 25th Oct till 30th Oct.
(Voting will be at BeaniPet Facebook Group)
5. Will be announcing the winners on 1st Nov.
Do come back and check if YOU are the winner!

***
Additional points:
Additional points will be given to participant
if he/she promotes this contest in:

Facebook - (to notify me just add @ BeaniPet or @ JunYue)
Blog (to notify me just email me your blog's link)
Twitter (to notify me just tweet @beanipet)

You can even do all the above to gain x 3 points :) Easy right!

***
All the best, have fun and enjoy taking pictures!
***
On October 24th my Beanies and I will be celebrating
BeaniPet and BearBear's 2nd Birthday!!!

2 comments:

I'm Yee Von. said...

Congratulations on the second year and may the very best of you keep on going for many years to come! :)

Jun Yue said...

Thank you Yeevon for all your blessings!!!