Friday, June 4, 2010

Dream Catcher

Hello! I’m Dream Catcher dancing carrot and my task on earth is to collect dreams.
Every night when everyone is asleep,
I’ll sneak into their room and lit up my heart shaped pocket lamp
(so that I wouldn’t knock on things that might wake them up)
and dance my carrot dance and sprinkle good, sweet, wonderful dreams to them.
I catch and collect good dreams and cast it to those who need them.
And when I spot bad nasty dreams, I’ll capture them and put them away for good.
I hope to always bring good night sleep and sweet dreams to humans~*
Love her simplicity and her story~!
Dream away~*
I love this fabric!
Fluffy ears~
This fabric is very peaceful and lovely

Name: Dream Catcher
D.O.B: 1st June 2010
Speciality: Collecting good dreams and sprinkling wonderful dreams on earth!
Type: Huggable pillow with pocket and accessory
Size: 16” x 15” (body)+ 4.5” - 3.5” (ears)
Color: White, Cream, Light Brown, Brown, a touch of Yellow and Red with Light Brown White base
Status: Adopted ^ . ^
*Story inspired by my favourite author Roald Dahl's book The BFG*

No comments: