Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flower Bunny

Hi hi! They call me Flower and my dancing carrot speciality is flower power!
I bless people who are seeking for love will be able to find their soul mate.
I’ll give hope to people who have lost hope in love…
And I’ll heal those who have broken heart.
Most importantly I’ll do my dance and spread the flower power
and bless everyone with good love~*
Huge flower pocket!
Seems like she can't wait to dance!
The flower is a pocket! you can slip a rose or chocolate bar into the pocket!
I love this fabric, vintage!
Name: Flower Bunny
D.O.B: 31st May 2010
Speciality: Spreading Flower Power, blessing people with true love.
Type: Huggable pillow with pocket and accessory
Size: 16” x 15” (body)+ 4.5” - 3.5” (ears)
Color: Red, Green, Pink, Cream, Brown with Cream White base
Status: Adopted ^. ^

No comments: